Related Links

To find out more...

To report violations...

Observe, Record, and Report violations involving salmon or fish habitat, environment, wildlife, and fisheries violations occuring in tidal waters in British Columbia and the Yukon to:

Observe, Record, and Report: 1-800-465-4336
In Greater Vancouver: 604-666-3500

For more details on what to record for the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada go to Habitat Enforcement

For fish, wildlife and environmental offences, other that those involving salmon and offences occuring in tidal waters, phone the Conservation Officer Service Call Centre at:

1-800-663-WILD (9453)

For more details on what to record for the Ministry of Water, Land and Air Protection go to Observe, Record and Report Program - Conservation Officer Service
*Note: Observe, Record and Report - Submission Form are available on line.